Change-IT: Software for Management of Change
Change-IT® offers the possibility to fully digitalize your MoC process. Changes to process installations can have consequences for safety, well-being, environment, reliability and performance. It is necessary to have a grip by means of a Management of Change (MoC) procedure.
- In Change-IT the changes in a plant can be fully digitally requested, checked and managed.
- Its strength lies in the dynamic setup and the configuration which can be set to your workflow.
- Via a personal start screen requests and reviewing tasks are directly approachable.
- The status of a change request is followed in a workflow overview.
- Pending actions can be announced through email notification.
- The type of MoC is automatically determined based on i.e. the complexity of the change.
- Checklists and documentation are composed based on the type of MoC. Shown is only what is applicable; so scrolling through long checklists is no longer necessary.
- Documents can be uploaded directly into the programme.
- A graphical dashboard gives clear information on the status of an MoC, filterable per process area or unit.
- All history (actions and versions) is maintained and remains accessible for a possible audit.
- All information in the programme can also be printed in reports.
Smart use of information
In Change-IT® a request for change can be submitted in a simple manner. The request can be supplemented, checked and approved by the authorized persons, on basis of granted rights.
A great advantage of the programme is that it uses the entered information in a smart manner. Based on the risk and complexity of the change can i.e. automatically be determined which MoC process is applicable, who needs to be involved to review and what documents should be collected at least. Because this information is directly managed from the software the focus for you lies on the content rather than the process.
Your workflow is the basis!
Change-IT® is based on the "Life cycle" method. This means your MoC process can be configured in a workflow diagram in the programme. This will be the first and most important step in the implementation phase. The workflow sets the basis for the functioning of the programme.
From each change request the workflow be accessed. Also it is possible to get statistic information about a specific status. For example how many change requests have this selected status at that point or what the average number of days is a change request has this certain status.
Reviewing by means of checklists
The persons authorized to do a review on a specific change request are automatically involved in the work process. This is determined on the basis of the complexity and rights of a user. Reviewers are approached based on discipline, expertise and function.
The review is done by means of discipline specific checklists, making the checking of a request easy and quick. If all reviewers have given their approval, the request will be officially approved. Change-IT® also takes into account the possible rejection of a request and any reassessment.