Improve-IT: Reliability enhancement starts with a proper plan
Improve-IT® is a software tool to request, prepare and approve improvements at the plant. In Improve-IT an improvement plan is gradually developed. The plan is provided with possible solutions, documentation, estimation of costs and/or savings, risk analysis and plan of action. Improve-IT allows efficient decision-making whether to implement an improvement and with the level of priority.
- Standardized registration of Improvement Plans (IP).
- (Graphic) overview and detail view of improvement plans and tasks.
- Various sort and filter options to follow the status.
- Budget determination based on cost indication of elaborated tasks and disciplines involved.
- Clear indication of the (long-term) savings brought about by the enhancement.
- Keep track of important actions by means of checklists.
- Including risk analysis options.
- Transparent reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for monitoring progress or for management decision making.
- Review functionality for quality control of the elaborated plans.
- Also deployable in long-term renovation projects.
A clear plan is kept to perfection
In Improve-IT® an Improvement Plan is elaborated in detail and provided with tasks and responsibilities. Tasks can be supplemented with information on the delivery date, time and cost estimates.
To an Improvement Plan also documents can be attached. There are opportunities for tracking important decisions that have come forward in meetings. In addition, a risk analysis can be done which can provide the plan greater support.
In short Improve-IT offers all the ingredients for a thorough elaboration of an improvement plan to enhance your plant reliability!
Graphic display of the progress
As each task that has to be carried out to elaborate the improvement plan can be provided with hours, it is also possible to monitor the progress of it. Because improvement plans are often tasks that need to be done next to regular work, it is important to have insight in the time period an employee has to work on it.
The progress is displayed in the form of statistics; per task, per improvement plan and on main level.