Scope-IT: Management software for scope definition
Scope-IT® is decision support software for management to identify, analyse and definitively determine scope requests for a plant shutdown.
It uses a workflow that allows multiple parties/departments to do scope requests, to assess them and provide them with information.
- Through various dashboards and views you keep control on the decision making of the scope.
- Scope costs can be entered to control the scope budget.
- Important documents and images can be loaded immediately.
- Risk analysis is done by configuring your own risk matrix in the programme.
- The programme includes a simple import and export functionality to exchange data with your SAP/ERP system.
- Scopes that are related to each other can be linked together by means of the parent-child functionality.
- Similar scope requests can be merged conveniently without losing detail information.
- All collected information is exported to Roser Systems where it forms the basis for the start of the preparation.
All scope information comprehensible from one screen
From the scope request screen in Scope-IT® all information is orderly collected. Through the multi-user authorization structure, individuals of various departments can add to, review and challenge the scope after which a decision can be made on the execution.
Beside the scope request screen being the place to clearly define the scope request and to provide it with priority and status information, there are also a number of tabs that display the information by logical topic. The scope may be provided with, inter alia:
- Plantdata of the object
- Additional technical information
- Customer specific information from e.g. SAP/ERP system
- Indication of possible hazards
- Pollution degrees
- Notification of materials with long delivery
Per scope a set of attachments
Each scope request can be provided with the necessary documentation and images which are not only useful to be able to review the scope, but which also give the work planner a better insight of the content of the activities.
In the document wallpaper it is quickly visible which required documentation is lacking.