Time-IT: for time registration during your project
Time-IT® is an easy to install (temporary) timekeeping and attendance registration system for projects. Perfect for shutdowns and turnarounds or in addition to the entrance control. Each employee working on the project obtains an access pass in order to check in at commencement of the job and to check out at termination of the job at time registration touchscreens.
- Easy to install and (mobile) to use
- Up-to-date registration of hours worked
- Integrated with Roser Systems® in order to compare scheduled vs. worked hours
- Access passes can be customized
- Webcam interface for additional security options
- Attendance reports per employee per company
- Customized solutions possible for linking with existing gate systems
- Stand-alone usage as entrance control for optimum flexibility
Actual hours immediately visible
The power of Time-IT® lies in its integration with Roser Systems. All detailed information prepared in Roser Systems regarding hours, is used in Time-IT to provide insight in the scheduled hours compared to the actual booked hours per task. As Roser client you always have the number of hours your contractor spends on a job in sight.
Register hired personnel through the Internet
Through the Time-IT® contractor portal your contractors can easily submit via the Internet all information about the deployed employees beforehand to your organization. You can include certain personnel requirements, such as type of education and certifications, as a liability in your application. This reduces the chance that employees at your site do not meet the specifications required.
Check in and out on location through the Roser Touchscreen
RoserConSys B.V. offers you the possibility to purchase or rent touchscreens during your project. By means of a personal barcode or RFID pass your personnel can check in and after completion of the activities check out.
Please click here for more information.