Roser ConSys offers a best-in-class and user-friendly Roser software suite for an efficient, qualitative and safe preparation and execution of maintenance projects like turnarounds in the petrochemical industry. The Roser suite® is a set of 10 applications based on years of practical experience. This allows us to support our customers with touchscreens, big screens, mobile and desktop applications. We supply our solutions worldwide and are proud to call big multinationals and smaller specialists our customers. For us, customer support, quality and innovation are key.
What will you be doing?
Together with a team, you will be working on extending and improving the Roser product portfolio. By creating innovative software and hardware solutions, we help our customers with planning, executing and controlling shutdowns, turnarounds and daily maintenance around the world, with a focus on the petrochemical industry.
In cooperation with the product owner and the domain expert, you and the team will arrive at smart technical and functional solutions, which can be provided to customers as a cloud service. During your work, you inspire your colleagues and offer guidance for technical choices that need to be made. This allows the product owner to make the right decisions, because you can build a bridge between technique and functionality.
You will mainly focus on the backend and backend services. Of course, you work together with others in the team whose focus is (for example) more directed towards frontend. We expect everyone to work towards a common goal, which may result in you working on activities outside your focus area.
By working in an 'Agile' way, you, the team and the product owner will ensure the correct subjects will be covered. This, linked to a modern architecture and approach, based on Microservices, Domain Driven Design and Smart use cases, results in a scalable, maintainable product each sprint. Additionally, it is important that all teams communicate with each other about made agreements, since they are responsible for e.g. the nightly build.
The software you will be making is used by big multinationals, in projects where a lot depends on the correct working of your software. As a Roser employee, you therefore do not only have big responsibility, but also great pride in the Roser product and its possibilities.
What do we ask of you?
- A colleague who takes responsibility, thinks in solutions and possibilities;
- Who focuses on results and works in a structured way;
- Great communication skills and dedicated to the customer;
- An IT-related HBO (or equivalent) degree;
- Experience as a developer;
- Experience with databases, data modelling and SQL;
- Experience with DevOps;
- Passion for the job and the will to grow further;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German and/or French are an advantage.
- Our technology stack is Microsoft orientated. Knowledge and experience with this stack is definitely an advantage. Think of C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server and Visual Studio.
Your work location:
Roser ConSys consists of three divisions. Our main office is situated in Dordrecht, where a development team and its supporting services are located. Our office in Kerkrade (Roser ICT) is where our other development teams are working. Roser STO LLC is our branch in Houston, U.S.A. As a developer, you will be working in Dordrecht and Kerkrade.
What we offer:
- Work at a young and fast-growing company, characterized by a pleasant and informal work environment;
- We invest in the knowledge and ability of our employees by providing education and training. We also stimulate your innovative side and offer growth possibilities;
- The possibility to gain international work experience;
- Salary that is in line with market conditions, based on knowledge, education and experience;
- A Christmas and performance gratification and 26 holidays;
- A fulltime contract (40 hrs/week).
Do you think you can make our team stronger with your talents? Then we would like to meet you. Send an email with your motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully we can soon invite you to an introductory meeting.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Roser ConSys B.V. TA & Shutdown Software, Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 67, 3311 JG Dordrecht
Contact person: Melanie Lataster
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.