Roser ConSys offers a best in class Suite to enable an efficient, qualitative and safe preparation and execution of maintenance projects like Turnarounds. Our software is mainly used in the Petrochemical Industry. We have a portfolio of applications that service different aspects of the maintenance processes. These applications have been developed based on our industry experience since 2000. We offer our software using our cloud service or installed on premise. The end-users can access our software via the web, their mobile, digital wallpaper and touchscreens or their desktop.
Roser adds value for her customers using high quality, innovative solutions with an informal, open and result-driven culture.
Who are we looking for
Because of your experience, you make the difference and guide the teams tackling the challenges we face. You are open to discussion and practice active listening. Improving yourself, others and the solution is what drives you.
Having worked in different positions with different technologies gives you a broad perspective and you have a track record of making sound decisions which leverage technology to add significant value.
Besides a broad perspective you have in depth knowledge C# .Net Core, Domain Driven Design, Microservices, continuous integration and deployment, patterns and practices. Balancing coding with the teams to tackle detailed challenges and guiding the teams with principles that improve the development process and quality is one of your strengths.
Above all you have a passion for your craft and like to share that with others.
Some of the challenges we would like you to participate in:
- Working with product owners and our customers to deliver outstanding applications;
- Transitioning from a desktop to a web-based and mobile interface;
- Improving interfacing with third party applications;
- Improving our development pipeline and processes working towards a DevOps culture.
- Design and develop software solutions to address business issues;
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership;
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes;
- Coach and mentor developers;
- Enable scaling the development teams, while maintaining technical standards and quality.
Competences we are looking for:
- Creativity and innovation;
- Decision making;
- Detail orientation;
- Information gathering and sharing;
- Problem solving;
- Technology breadth and depth;
- Team player.
What we expect:
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- A good number of years of working experience in relevant positions;
- Your written and oral English is at a professional level.
Where will you be working:
Roser has 2 locations in the Netherlands, Dordrecht and Kerkrade. Based on where you live either location can become your primary location. Most of the IT team is in Kerkrade and the consultants, E-Learning and support staff as well as part of the IT team is located in Dordrecht.
- Fulltime position at a young, ambitious and growing, international company;
- Competitive salary based on knowledge, education and experience;
- Christmas and performance bonus;
- 26 vacation days.
Would you like to join us and do you think you fit the bill? In that case we would like to meet you! Please send your motivation and résumé to email@example.com so we can get in touch with you.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Roser ConSys B.V. TA & Shutdown Software, Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 67, 3311 JG Dordrecht
Contact person: Melanie Lataster
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.