When customers purchase or rent our software, we create a plan of action together. This starts with a list of all important points that need to be executed during the implementation phase. These include:
- Which Roser suite modules will be used on short, middle and long term?
- Data migrations from e.g. old or redundant software systems
- Setup of all functionalities
- Training of users and involvement of departments and contractors
- Software impact on organization and explanation
- Material management
- An interface with your company's ERP System, like SAP®
- Interfaces with other systems
- Who will maintain the software?
During the implementation phase and the first months of using the Roser software, our support team will be present at your site, no matter where you are located. Customers decide upon a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the level of support they receive as our customer. RoserConSys includes its own software development team (Roser ICT). Our helpdesk and software support team are always available to answer any questions you might have. Support can also be provided by our maintenance software support consultants who will visit you on-site when necessary. These Roser consultants have a lot of experience with our software for plant shutdown preparation and execution. This enables them to quickly link the physical situation with our software.
Consultancy is, without a doubt, a vital part of the total product!