Does your organization use the Roser suite or are you going to work on a project in which one or multiple of our software applications are used? Sign up for an online training via the Roser E-Learning® and learn to optimally use our applications in just a few weeks.
Learning to use the Roser software correctly is a vital part of implementing the software in your organization. Increase your return on your investment and your chances in the industry with Roser E-Learning®.
E-Learning in a nutshell
Students familiarize themselves with the course material with help of the digital manual divided into manageable modules. The acquired knowledge will directly be tested by practicing in an isolated demo environment of the chosen application. By executing assignments and answering theory questions, you gain experience with the Roser suite®.
Your knowledge of the application will be tested during an online exam. If completed with a sufficient result, you will be rewarded with a certificate of knowledge. This is proof that you have acquired enough knowledge to work with the Roser software responsibly.
The advantages of E-Learning
- Our software, courses and support are based on extensive field experience.
- You and your employees practice directly in a realistic software environment.
- Support can be requested via a forum, by e-mail or phone.
- Courses are available in multiple languages.
- You can study at any time via the internet.
- You receive a certificate after a successful completion.
Training on site
For customers, it is possible to request a group training. Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of the software, acquired via the Roser E-Learning. This group training can be given at your location or at the Roser office for a group of 3 people or more.