If testing with tools such as Coded UI, Selenium and Cypress - fully included in the automated build and deployment pipeline - for a worldwide customer base with its own Cloud, Azure and on-premise situation is in your interest, then we should definitely meet up!
What will you be doing?
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
What do we ask of you?
- A colleague who takes responsibility, thinks in solutions and possibilities
- You like a challenge
- You share our passion for technology and applying it to deliver value to our customers
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You enjoy working with others
- You are eager to learn
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with .net
- Experience with DevOps
This is what we offer:
- Work at an established and fast-growing company, characterized by an informal work environment.
- We invest in in the knowledge and ability of our employees by providing education and training. We also encourage your innovative side and offer growth possibilities.
- Salary in line with market conditions, based on knowledge, education and experience.
- A Christmas and performance gratification and 26 vacation days
- A fulltime contract
Roser offers a software solution for an efficient, qualitative, and safe preparation of maintenance projects like turnarounds in the petrochemical industry. A period of preparation precedes a challenging period in which sometimes thousands of extra temporary employees are busy converting planning into reality.
Your work location:
We have two divisions: Dordrecht – where a development team and support departments are located. And our office in Kerkrade, where our other development teams are working. As a software tester you can work from our office in Dordrecht or Kerkrade. Would you like to change your work location or work from home for a day? Not a problem!
Do you think you can make our team stronger with your talents? Then we would like to meet you. Send an email with your motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully we can soon invite you for a cup of coffee at one of our offices.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Roser ConSys B.V. TA & Shutdown Software, Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 67, 3311 JG Dordrecht
Contact person: Sabanna Thurairajah
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.