When circuit breakers, event sourcing, service discovery and multi tenancy have no more secrets for you or are you ready to dive in to these patterns? Are you enthusiastic about techniques like: .Net Core, Linux, Docker, React, Selenium, Cypress, Apache Kafka, SQL Server, Elastic Search and Cake?
Do you take responsibility in developing and deploying of the software you make and would you like to work in an agile team on software used worldwide in Azure, our own Cloud and on-premise, then we should definitely meet up!
What will you be doing?
Together with a team, you will be working on extending and improving the Roser product portfolio. By creating innovative software and hardware solutions, you help our customers with planning, executing and controlling shutdowns, turnarounds and daily maintenance.
In cooperation with the product owner and domain expert, you and the team will create smart technical and functional (cloud) solutions for our customers. During your work, you inspire your colleagues and offer guidance for technical choices that need to be made.
Each sprint you deliver a scalable, maintainable and deployable product that contributes to safe and efficient Turnarounds around the world. With that you, as a Roser employee, not only bear a great responsibility, but also a great pride in the Roser product and its possibilities.
What do we ask of you?
- A colleague who takes responsibility (responsibility doesn’t stop after finishing developing), thinks in solutions and possibilities;
- You are in for a challenge and you share our passion for technology;
- Our technology stack is Microsoft orientated. Knowledge and experience with this stack is definitely an advantage. Think of C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server and Visual Studio;
- Experience with DevOps;
- Great communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English;
- Eager to learn and proactive.
What we offer:
- Work at a young and fast-growing company, characterized by an informal work environment;
- We invest in in the knowledge an ability of our employees by providing education and training. We also encourage your innovative side and offer growth possibilities;
- The possibility to gain international work experience;
- Salary in line with market conditions, based on knowledge, education and experience;
- A Christmas and performance gratification and 26 vacation days;
- A parttime or fulltime contract (32-40 hrs./week).
Roser offers a software solution for an efficient, qualitative, and safe preparation of maintenance projects like turnarounds in the petrochemical industry. A period of preparation precedes a challenging period in which sometimes thousands of extra temporary employees are busy converting planning into reality.
Your work location:
We have three divisions: Dordrecht – where a development team and support departments are located. Our office in Kerkrade, where our other development teams are working and Roser STO LLC, our branch office in Baytown, Texas (U.S.A).
As a developer you can work from our office in Dordrecht or Kerkrade. Would you like to change your work location for one day or work from home? No problem!
Do you think you can make our team stronger with your talents? Then we would like to meet you. Send an email with your motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully we can soon invite you for a cup of coffee at one of our offices.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Roser ConSys B.V. TA & Shutdown Software, Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 67, 3311 JG Dordrecht
Contact person: Melanie Lataster
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.