Roser ConSys offers a best-in-class and user-friendly Roser software suite for an efficient, qualitative and safe preparation and execution of maintenance projects like turnarounds in the petrochemical industry. The Roser suite® is a set of 10 applications based on years of practical experience. This allows us to support our customers with touchscreens, big screens, mobile and desktop applications. We supply our solutions worldwide and are proud to call big multinationals and smaller specialists our customers. For us, customer support, quality and innovation are key.
What will you be doing?
The Software support specialist is a knowledge expert who knows all the ins and outs of our Roser suite®. You will optimally support the Roser Administrators and end users of our customers with using the Roser software and hardware, by way of visits on-site and remote support. The Roser suite is used worldwide; you will therefore regularly work on-site at our international customers for short or longer periods. Since you cannot be everywhere at the same time, you will frequently contact our customers via Skype and WebEx.
You start with an extensive internal training, in which you learn all there is to know about our software, the technique behind it, and our customers.
In short, you:
- Support customers in using our software in the broadest sense. You know which software packages our customers use, their technique and functionalities, and answer user questions;
- Provide and install hardware on-site and ensure these have the correct software. Think of e.g., installing touchscreens/ big screens, (label) printers and Smart-EX mobile phones.
- Are capable of analysing problems and solving them yourself (if possible);
- Give product training to end users.
What we think important:
- You are representative and supportive. You are driven to provide the best service to our users;
- A motivated attitude and hands-on mentality;
- Great communication and analytic skills. You need to know all the ins and outs of our Roser software and hardware, and are capable of teaching your knowledge to our users.
What do we ask of you?
- MBO/HBO (or equivalent) degree, preferably an IT/Technical education;
- 1-3 years’ experience in an (IT) technical work environment / familiar with safety policies;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Affinity with the industry is an advantage;
- A driver’s license and passport to visit our national and international customers on-site.
Your work location:
Roser ConSys consists of three divisions. Our main office is situated in Dordrecht, where a development team and its supporting services are located. Our office in Kerkrade (Roser ICT) is where our other development teams are working. Roser STO LLC is our branch in Houston, U.S.A.
What we offer:
- Work at a young and fast-growing company, characterized by a pleasant and informal work environment.
- We invest in the knowledge and ability of our employees by providing education and training. We also stimulate your innovative side and offer growth possibilities.
- The possibility to gain international work experience
- Salary that is in line with market conditions, based on knowledge, education and experience.
- A Christmas and performance gratification and 26 holidays.
- A fulltime contract (40 hrs/week).
Do you think you can make our team stronger with your talents? Then we would like to meet you. Send an email with your motivation and your CV to email@example.com and hopefully we can soon invite you to an introductory meeting.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Roser ConSys B.V. TA & Shutdown Software, Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 67, 3311 JG Dordrecht
Contact person: Melanie Lataster
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.