Roser ConSys offers a best in class Suite to enable an efficient, qualitative and safe preparation and execution of
maintenance projects like Turnarounds. Our software is mainly used in the Petrochemical Industry. We have a
portfolio of applications that service different aspects of the maintenance processes. These applications have been
developed based on our industry experience since 2000. We offer our software using our cloud service or installed on
premise. The end-users can access our software via the web, their mobile, digital wallpaper and touchscreens or their
Roser adds value for her customers using high quality, innovative solutions with an informal, open and result-
Who are we looking for
Because of your experience, you make the difference and guide the teams tackling the challenges we face. You are
open to discussion and practice active listening. Improving yourself, others and the solution is what drives you and
because of your knowledge and experience you can quickly analyse challenges and help the teams build elegant
Having worked in different positions with different technologies gives you a broad perspective and you have a proven
track record of making sound decisions which leverage technology to add significant value.
You have in depth knowledge of the .Net ecosystem, Microservices, Automation and Patterns and Practices. Quickly
leveraging technology in ways that others fail to see or take a long time to do is one of you strengths.
Above all you have a passion for your craft and like to share that with others.
Some of the challenges we would like you to participate in:
- Transitioning from a desktop to a web-based and mobile interface with which we service our customers all
over the world from our cloud or on-premise solutions;
- Expand our portfolio to service more of our customers processes and in an even better way;
- Improving application integration;
- Improving our development pipeline and processes working towards a DevOps culture.
- Align the teams, by building a strong architecture practice and inspiring the teams;
- Implement governance with a focus on team driven architecture with clear competences;
- You lead by example and provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership;
- To keep up with the current state-of-the-art you initiate experiments and proofs of concept;
- Making trade-offs between quick delivery and technical debt when designing and building solutions;
- You are responsible for the scalability of the solutions in terms of performance and teams working on them;
- Working with product management to create the architecture roadmap that support the product vision.
Competences we are looking for:
- Creativity and innovation;
- Decision making;
- Detail orientation;
- Information gathering and sharing;
- Problem solving;
- Technology breadth and depth;
- Team player.
What we expect:
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- A proven track record architecting solutions that successfully leverage technology to provide value;
- Your written and oral English is at a professional level.
Where will you be working:
Roser has 2 locations in the Netherlands, Dordrecht and Kerkrade. Based on where you live either location can become your primary location. Most of the IT team is in Kerkrade and the consultants, E-Learning and support staff as well as part of the IT team is located in Dordrecht.
- Fulltime position at a young, ambitious and growing, international company;
- Competitive salary based on knowledge, education and experience;
- Christmas and performance bonus;
- 26 vacation days.
Would you like to join us and do you think you fit the bill? In that case we would like to meet you! Please send your motivation and résumé to email@example.com so we can get in touch with you.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Roser ConSys B.V. TA & Shutdown Software, Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 67, 3311 JG Dordrecht
Contact person: Melanie Lataster
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.