We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! Are you a web applications developer with experience in developing enterprise software? Then we are looking for you! Roser ConSys B.V. is a subsidiary of the American based Prometheus Group and offers a best in class software solution to manage factory stops (Turnarounds) in an efficient, high-quality and secure manner. Our software is mainly used in the petrochemical industry. We have a portfolio of applications that support different aspects of maintenance processes. In the Netherlands we have two offices, your new job location will be in Kerkrade.
Effective immediately we are looking for a:
Web applications developer (fulltime)
As a web developer at Roser you are an important part of the organization. You will work in an existing agile team with other developers, a product owner and a software tester.
Part of your day-to-day activities are:
- Debug software and configuration issues discovered in development, QA, deployment, and live implementations, including remote debugging in customer environments
- Work with teammates in daily scrums and code reviews to prioritize development items, share information, and build individual skills
- College level (HBO) of work and thinking.
- 2-5 years of experience with enterprise web applications
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming concepts and methods
- Extensive knowledge of web standards (HTTP, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, JS)
- Familiarity with principles of Service Oriented Architectures, both for RESTful architectures and SOAP web-services
- Experience with relational database storage and SQL as well as Entity Framework or other ORM technology
- Familiarity with the Inversion of Control/Dependency Injection paradigm
- Ability to apply software design patterns (ie. Gang of Four) in practice
- Ability to break down complex development tasks into actionable steps
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language and have a good understanding of the English language in word and writing
- Ability and eagerness to learn new technologies
- You are available 40 hours a week
- .NET Core
- Visual studio IDE or similar
- EF core
What do we offer?
You will be given a responsible and versatile position within an international company where there is room for own initiative and development. We offer a market conform salary and excellent benefits such as a training budget and performance ratification. We live and breathe off a meritocracy-based promotion system. Promotions are not based on tenure but based on your ability & talent you possess within this role.
- A market-based salary
- Casual Dress Code
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
- Company laptop
- Travel expenses paid
Do you think you can strengthen our team with your talents? Then we'd like to meet you. Send an email with your motivation and a cv to email@example.com and hopefully we can invite you for an introductory meeting soon. An assessment can be part of the selection process.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.